Friday, September 22, 2006

4-D Ultrasound Pictures

Well, Ray already tried to out-do me on this, but I will do a post anyways. I had my 4-D ultrasound done today at my OB office - they do a complimentary one for all patients which is awesome. You can definitely see a lot more detail than on the regular ultrasound pictures. I think that his face looks a bit like Emmy. Other than that, most of the pictures are kind of creepy and alien-like.... I mean that in a loving way!




A Hand - and it has all 5 fingers. Yay!















Face - he has a hand up by his chin.













Another view of his face, again with his hand. He actually had his hand covering his face almost the entire time. He moved it right at the end, so we were able to see him!





Ray has the rest of them on his blog, so go there if you want to see more.

Also, he is still a boy. I was a bit worried that something may have fallen off since my 20 week ultrasound, but it hadn't. So, thankfully, all of the blue boy things I have bought will still be used! I have gotten a lot of stuff - we are pretty well set for clothes through the first year or so (thanks to lots of hand-me-downs!), I have most of the nursery decor (I am just waiting on that house to get done!), and I got a new crib - Emmy's crib was used and I thought that a new one would be a good idea. I got a cool 4-in-1 crib from Target on sale for $104 (plus my sister still works there, so we used her 10% discount!) There are a few miscellansous things I would like to still get, but I am almost ready... which is good, because Little Luke will be here before we know it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!! I think you're right...he does look like Emmy! We have that same crib from Target for Danny and love it. Can't wait to meet Luke!

trudesign said...

koerner nose!

photomommy said...

Those are so neat! I wish I was able to get them done with my kids!

Kate said...

Yipee!! Love the pictures-he does look like Emmy for sure.