
Well, Emmy is feeling much better today, after a rough couple of days with a fever. We never found any sort of blisters or anything, so I don't know if she had hand foot mouth disease or not, she just had the fever for 3 days. Anyways, she is much better today, acting like her usual crazy self.
Ray took this picture of her last night while we were visiting our new house. She looks like a supermodel with the breeze blowing her hair back. :)
Emmy's latest thing - screaming this incredibly loud screech for no reason. She has been doing it all the time - while eating dinner, while riding in the car, while watching TV.... I am not sure how to handle this one. I've tried telling her not to scream (which results in her grinning back at me and screaming again) and I've tried ignoring it (she will then keep screaming 5-6 times before stopping). It is giving me a headache. I am hoping that she will get tired of it soon and it will stop. Maybe?


2 comments:
That photo is awesome, she looks so much older in it!
I agree, very nice picture :)
Post a Comment