Friday, September 01, 2006

Thankful

For some reason, I am feeling thankful for so many things today - despite the whining, complaining, and crazy pregnancy hormones, I know that I have it pretty good. I have a sweet, loving husband, and we have a wonderful relationship. I have a healthy, beautiful daughter who is truly a blessing. I have a second child coming soon, and so far have had an uneventful, healthy pregnancy. I have a great, supportive family, and lots of friends.
Now that I realize how fortunate I am for the big things in life, I want to mention a few things that I could not live without. They are small things that I use all the time, that make my life so much easier.... plus I needed to lighten up a sappy post. :)

Things That I Could Not Live Without (in no particular order):
1.) Wet Ones Anti-Bacterial Wipes - I use these things all the time! They are perfect for the diaper bag to clean up after Emmy, whether it be food, drool, or germs from shopping at Walmart. Anti-bacterial gel does the same things, but the wipes are more convenient.
2.) No-Spill Sippy Cups - when I was young, if I dropped a sippy cup, it would slowly leak all over the place, leaving a wet, sticky puddle wherever it landed. Not any more... Emmy can throw her sippy cup across the room all she wants with no mess.
3.) Buying Stamps Online - I am always out of stamps. And I hate the post office. The stamp machine is always broken and the line for the counter is always at least 20 minutes. And Emmy likes to run around like a maniac whenever we go. Buying stamps online through the postal service is seriously a fabulous invention. They only charge $1.00 for shipping, no matter how many you buy, and you get them in 2-3 days. Wonderful. http://www.stampsonline.com
4.) Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - It seriously cleans everything, from the bathtub to the walls going up the stairs. Awesome.

There are many, many more little things that I could list, but I have rambled on enough. Thank God for all of those wonderful conveniences that you use every day! And thank Him for the big things too, of course! ;)
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I too am thankful for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.