Thursday, September 21, 2006

My New Look!

Since I had changed the title of my blog a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to have a new page to go along with it - thanks to Ray's sister Stevie, I have a very cute new look for my blog. Stevie - thank you, thank you, I love it. :) You rock.

On an unrelated subject, I have been trying to post a couple of things for 3 days now and Blogger is not letting me upload any pictures.... I will keep trying, but it is really irritating. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no prob!! Hey you should sign up for www.flickr.com -- its free and you can upload photos that way and post. Its awesome and its a great way to organize photos and order prints if you want!

Kate said...

I love the new format! Great job!!!

photomommy said...

Wow! Love the new look!!! I've been having problems w/blogger, too. My "picture of the day" has become the "picture of the every other day" because I can't ever upload.