Monday, April 02, 2007

Clothing is Optional


Emmy has just started doing this thing, where she takes her clothes off for no reason. She did it a couple of times last week - I would come out in the living room to find her sitting on the couch in just her pull-up with her clothes laying on the floor. She took her pants of this weekend while we were over at my parents' house. Then today, we had lunch at my work, and she was playing a few feet away while I was talking to Ashley. I look over just as she is pulling off her pants - in the middle of a restaurant! I was able to stop her just before she went streaking through the place!

A few random pictures I took today - I love these pretty orange flowers with the purple centers - I have no idea what they are, and don't really care either. They are just pretty!



Emmy, making a goofy face, pretending to sniff the flowers. Why can't I get a normal picture of her lately? Every time we try, she makes a weird face....






Pook, hanging out in his bouncy seat!

2 comments:

trudesign said...

Haha, were streaking! I love her funny faces, they crack me up.

photomommy said...

lol...I remember Aaron doing the same thing. Although I don't think he ever did it in public!