I had my interview this evening, and it went great - I was only there about 5 minutes, he asked me about my hours and where I am currently working, and offered me a job on the spot. I am very excited - it is a brand new steakhouse and we are scheduled to open May 1st. I looked up the website a few minutes ago and was reading over the menu - and now I am very worried, since there are several things on the menu that I can barely pronounce - it is a bit fancier that pizzas and lasagna! I will find out more on Monday. I am looking forward to making a bit more money, it has been pretty slow at the Pie lately, and since I only work 2 nights a week, it is hardly worth the effort.
Anyway, I am off to bed, I am pooped...
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yay for you!
Congratulations Missy, that is awesome!
That is exciting! I can't believe that pretty soon we all won't be at work together... But M.E. had an interview there yesterday too so maybe you will have a friend there!!!
You Rock!
Congrats!!
Kudos to you!!
Post a Comment