Monday, April 16, 2007

Random Story of the Day

The Story of a Sock....
So, I just found a tiny pink sock hidden in my couch. It is Emmy's, from when she was a baby. Now keep in mind, we lived in Michigan when Emmy was a baby, which obviously would be when the sock was lost. Then the couch would have been moved into storage for a while, then into a moving van, driven all the way to S.C., moved into our new house, and has been sitting here for the past 5 months. I pull cushions off the couch and vacuum it all the time, because I have a messy 2 year old ( and a slightly messy husband) and I am constantly digging around in the depths of the couch looking for things like the remote. And the fact that I just found this sock today amazes me. Also makes me wonder what else is hiding in my couches....
Happy Monday!

No comments: