On Saturday, which was Ray's mom and aunt's last day here, we are a late breakfast at Bojangles, then headed to our local State Park. Emmy ran around the playground for a while, and we walked down to the lake and watched the geese.
Our happy family at the park....
Pooky, trying to drink my pop
Emmy on the playground....
This is my favorite! Ray took this one of Emmy through a little peekhole in a tunnel on the playground....
Grandma and Emmy on the slide
Action shot!
After we left the park on Saturday, some moron lady rear-ended my car while we were stopped at a stoplight. We were fine, and there are just a few scratches on my car. It was just irritating that we had to wait over an hour for the police to show up, and I will have to take my car in to be fixed - since it is a lease I want the scratches fixed so that I don't have to pay for them later....
On Sunday, after church we went over to my parents' house for an early dinner, which was yummy. My sister was still there, but left this morning. It was a fun week and the house seems pretty quiet today. Well, except for the part when I had to call Poison Control this morning after I found Emmy munching Tums... from what was left in the bottle, she only had a couple, but I thought that I had better call anyways, just to be safe - and they said that she should be fine, just to give her some lunch to get something in her stomach. That was sort of exciting, I guess....
Also, last night was my last day working at the Pie. It was also my friends, Ashley and Ashley's last night as well, so the 3 of us took some pictures together and ate brownies and rice krispie treats in celebration of our last day... I will probably do a post on that later...


No comments:
Post a Comment