Thursday, May 24, 2007

Emmy's Hair


Summer is upon us and I decided that it was time to cut Emmy's hair again. I cut it last October to about shoulder-length, and it grew back very quickly. She hates having her hair brushed, it is always messy, and she is always hot having that long hair hanging down her neck. Solution - cut it off. And I think that it turned out cute!
I have also decided to try growing out her bangs. It shouldn't take long for them to catch up with the rest of her now short hair. I am tired of dealing with bangs.
Oh, as for the picture, she refused to put down her drink, so that red thing is a straw. :)

4 comments:

trudesign said...

Haha so cute, i love it!

photomommy said...

How adorable!!!

I started to let Taylor's bangs grow out after she turned 2...best decision ever. I'm still battling Emma's...she doesn't like clips or having it pulled back. She's one of those wild children that doesn't care if her hair's in her face.

Anonymous said...

It looks very cute!

Kate said...

She looks great! So so cute and I agree with the bangs decision!