Whew! It has been a crazy busy weekend - we actually ended up staying an extra day in Florida, so we just got back tonight. We are all absolutely exhausted, and it was a LONG drive back, and we are all happy to be back home and back to our routine. We had a fun time, I got to spend a lot of time with my family, and of course celebrated my sister's college graduation. We walked around St. Augustine and went swimming at the hotel pool. Sunday morning, we went out for breakfast, then we all drove down to visit my grandparents for a day, who I don't see very often anymore, especially since they don't get around as well as they used to. It was a busy, but good weekend away. Of course, I have lots of pictures!

Pooky, on Great Grandpa and Grandma's golf cart. Of course, we had to go for a ride, and I drove... very scary. I almost tipped it over going around a curve, then we almost got lost. anyway...

At Cracker Barrel, waiting for our table for breakfast. YUM.

Emmy, while we were out walking around St. Augustine.

Me and my mom, waiting for the blooming graduation to start. We had to get their like an hour early to get a decent seat.

My little sister at her graduation! I could
not get a good shot of her - everything I took was very, very fuzzy. This was the best one. Got to love my fantastic photography skills! Anyone else ready for another
Bad Photo Day???

Me and my newly graduated sister, Christie. I am proud of you Pinhead!

Here we are again....

My parents and sister
So, a good time was had by all, now I am ready for bed....
9 comments:
Congratulations, Missy's sister!
I'm glad you had a great time!
What a fun-filled weekend! So glad it was a good trip!
Congrats to Christie and glad that you guys had a great time.
Who can drive a golf cart anyway?
Sounds like a great time! And congrats to your sis on her grad!!!
Glad you're back! Looks like a good time was had by all. How did you manage such a drive with 2 LOs...I'm wondering how a 4 hour drive will be with 1!?!
It was not an easy drive! Emmy is usually okay now, since she is older, but Pooky is a challenge. He did take naps in the car, which helps. The best thing we have is our DVD player, which we sat in the middle so both kids could see, then they watched movies for a while.
Great pictures! Congrats to Pinhead! :)
Looks like you had a great time. I'm so jealous...I wish I could go to Florida! Congrats to your sister!
Looks like you had a great time. Congrats to your sister. Sounds like you need some rest. I hope you are getting some. :)
Post a Comment