Monday, April 21, 2008

Miss Smiley Face

Over the weekend, Emmy found a red marker in the garage. Despite the fact that she knows better than to draw on her skin, she did it anyway. She got into trouble. But it was funny to me - because instead of just scribbling all over her body, she chose to draw smiley faces everywhere - 1 on each kneecap, up ad down her arms, on both palms, bottoms of her feet, and even one on her big toe. All smiley faces. I laughed when she wasn't looking. :)































Then this morning, I took a shower while Emmy and Pook were watching cartoons. When I came out, Emmy was standing at the kitchen sink, washing off an apple. There was a tub of margarine sitting next to her, which she had spread all over the apple.
When I asked her what she was doing, she said "Washing the butter off my apple." I asked her why there was butter on her apple, she replied, "Because I knew that I wasn't allowed to use the apple peeler."

Can't argue with that logic! Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Bren said...

Those feet are priceless! So cute! I'm always afraid of what will happen if my little guy gets his hands on a marker.

Kate said...

I love her logic. A little disjointed at times, but always entertaining.

Toni said...

Wait until she finds the scissors. That'll make you long for the markers....

kim said...

Oh that is just hilarious!

Andrea said...

haha...that is TOO funny and cute! :) I love her smiley face feet!!

Anonymous said...

Love the smiley faces on the soles of her feet...she's just a happy girl, Mom!