Well, we are getting ready to leave for a long weekend in Florida to see my little sister graduate from college. I am so excited for this trip for three reasons. One, Ray just got done with a huge project at work which has had him working a ton of overtime for the past couple of months, and we are looking forward to spending some time with him. Two, I am so proud of my sister! It took a while, but she is finally graduating with her teaching degree from Flager College! And three - it's Florida! Looking forward to walking around the shops, maybe a beach visit, and eating some fabulous ice cream. YUM.
So, we will be gone until Sunday night - I will have lots of pictures and stories I am sure.
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Happy birthday
Stevie! We love you and miss you bunches!
12 comments:
oh how fun!! I love Florida - I hope you have an awesome time..
Have fun in Florida...tell your sister I said congrats!
Have a great and safe trip!
Have a wonderful time! MY hubby is flying home from there today. THANK GOD!! Have a safe trip.
I love the picture of you sneaking away, incognito.
Awesome.
Thank you, and what an UGLY photo!
hope y'all have a fantastic time!
What a fun, fun weekend you have planned! Hope the weather is good!
i tagged out for the "six things about me."
stop by my blog to check it out!
:) hope you're having fun in Florida
Have a FANTASTIC time and enjoy that weather!! Woot!
I hope you enjoyed Florida to the fullest! :)
Hope you had a great trip!!!
Post a Comment