Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote!

I voted today - see the sticker??

I normally do not care about politics. I don't get into all the debates and polls and drama. But I still vote.

It wasn't as bad as I expected. I went over around 10:30, with Pook in the stroller, and Emmy brought her notebook and pen to draw, and we ended up having to wait about 20 minutes in line - not bad.

So, go out and vote! Get a cool sticker like mine. Emmy keeps trying to steal it from me, so I know it must be cool.

14 comments:

Toni said...

Hey, I got a cool sticker, too....Funny that.

Way to be an example to the kidlets!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh yea - that sticker is the new fashion accessory!!! I am going to pick mine up shortly!

Mandy said...

I got that SAME sticker! Who'da thunk it? :)

My kids are trying to pull it off as well. It's getting to be a nasty battle over it! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going as soon as Doug gets home from work, which should be any time now. Then I'll show off my fancy dancy sticker, too. :)

Danielle said...

Hey! i didn't get a cool sticker. BOGUS

Dana said...

boooo.. i didn't get a sticker - i was jipped.. lol

Anna said...

I voted, but didn't get a sticker. :(

Kmommy said...

:) That is a cool sticker! Ours was pretty lame and plain... not all fancy like yours :)

Anonymous said...

Aw you mean your kids didn't get stickers too? The lady gave both kids a sticker as well as me. She must have been a mom. ;)

Yay for voting! And good for you to think ahead. I had lollis and goldfish with a juice, but totally forgot toys or something. with my 2 hour wait I should have been better prepared.

Anonymous said...

Not a bad wait at all...glad it was only 20 minutes since you had your kiddos!

Kate said...

Did you get your free starbucks as well? I was so ramped up after voting but it was totally worth it. I'm not big into politics but I'm really impressed that so many people went out to voice their opinion. I waited in line for an hour, but I didn't have kids in toe so it was no big deal.

WTG ON VOTING!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yay for voting! You look great!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I didn't get a sticker for my efforts, but that's okay. Izzy would have stolen it and then Emmy would have eaten it. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!