Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Cards Over the Years...

I love Christmas cards, in case you hadn't already figured that out based on my obsession this year for the perfect Christmas card photo. I have mailed out photo cards since Emmy was born. Here is a look back at the pictures I used to make those cards over the years....





Emmy's 1st Christmas, 2004.









2005 - my cutie in her Santa hat









Christmas 2006 - my Christmas card also served as Pooky's birth announcement. I love this one!




2007 - when they both cooperated for the camera perfectly!





And this year's card from 2008 - such big kids now!

8 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Awww, those are great!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Cute cute....I SO wish I would have done a picture Christmas card this year - but my stress level just can't take having to attempt taking a decent picture of my two kids together! Next year.....

Danielle said...

so much fun! I love making christmas cards too!

photomommy said...

cute photos! :)

Kirsetin Morello said...

Sooo cute! This year I just did the photo collage with four random pictures from the year. It was so much less stressful since we didn't need the "perfect" shot. I love the one you chose this year! Merry Christmas!

Anna said...

Cute pictures!!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Hyperactive Lu said...

So precious! I love the last two! Such sweet cards! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wow how big they have gotten. So cute!! :)