Sunday, December 07, 2008

My Sweet Pooky Bear!

So... I know I mentioned how difficult Pooky has been when I try to get a picture of him over the pasts few months. And how he freaked out at the portrait studio, and how every time he sees the camera he crosses his arms across his chest and yells, "NO!".

Well, Ray got a new camera for his birthday (thanks mom and dad, we LOVE it!), and it takes really, really, really good pictures. Amazing pictures.

Today while Emmy and I were shopping at Target, Ray was taking pictures of Pooky. He cooperated. And they were adorable. I am thrilled. Thanks, Raymie!

Of course I already ordered my Christmas cards, so y'all will have to deal with non-smiling Pooky on the cards.

But, look at this face.... Don't you just want to eat him up?! Adorable!












P.S. Happy 29th birthday, Ray. I love you!

15 comments:

photomommy said...

Pooky is tooo cute!!!

Yikes! Now that Ray's birthday is here, mine seems closer than ever! (Too bad I have to spend mine doing jury duty.) Tell him we said hi and Happy Birthday.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to Ray!

Pooky is really cute in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Awww that's a GREAT picture of him! too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Happy Birthday to the hubby. :)

Kirsetin Morello said...

Ohh, that is so cute! Is it a digital SLR? They are so cool! Am I the only one left who doesn't have one?!

Missy said...

Yes, it is a DSLR - it is very cool!

kim said...

Cute pic!

Anonymous said...

Wow - adorable picture! Happy Birthday Bud - good job w/ the new camera :) LYL Wama Tunu

Dana said...

Happy Belated BDay to Ray... and such a cute picture... i love it!!!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Cute pic! Bubbie does that a lot too. He'll give me a fake smile or look down if he cooperates AT ALL. Glad you've gotten some good ones!

Happy late Birthday to your hubs!

Ashlee said...

So adorable!

Anna said...

Wow, gorgeous picture!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

That is such a great photo! Keep it handy for some Thank You's you can print up.

Happy Birthday to Hubby!

SimplyBillie said...

Aww! What an amazing picture! Makes you want to gobble him up! =)

Anonymous said...

He is adorable, such a handsome little guy you have there.