Wednesday, December 03, 2008

What's on my Tree Wednesday

What's On My Tree Wednesdays

I am trying something new - a new, fun blog I found, This Crazy Life, is hosting "What's on my Tree Wednesday" for this month, and I thought it sounded fun. The idea is to post a photo of a Christmas ornament from your tree and tell the story behind it.
So, here is one of my favorite ornaments -



















Ray and I were married in December 1999 - one week before Christmas (coming up on our 9 year anniversary!). This ornament was sent to me by my grandparents the summer before our wedding. Not only is it obviously a "wedding" ornament, but it also represents our very first Christmas ornament we owned as a couple. And I like it, it is super cute. :)

So, go check out This Crazy Life. Thanks, Katie, for a great idea for a new theme!

11 comments:

Dana said...

i love that ornament!! so very cute!! i love this time of year!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

what a cute thing to do..... of course I need my tree up first!!!

photomommy said...

That's a cute ornament! :)

CJ Sweet said...

What a great idea! I'd join in, if only I had my tree up. I'll be lucky to get it up by mid-December. We are so bad about that stuff. We didn't get it up until a week before Christmas last year!

Hip Mom's Guide said...

I love this idea - how fun! We're planning to hunt for our tree on Saturday, so if I remember I'll join in next week.

Kmommy said...

That is super cute! How adorable!! I would love to participate in this, but am still having photo uploading issues.

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

That is such a cute ornament. Being a single mom of three, I couldn't bear to part with my "married" ornaments, but they are not practical anymore, but I have them boxed away with some other treasures that one of my kids might want to have one day.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I might have to play along. :)

Ashlee said...

Very cute...I should participate this week...I am such a bloggy slacker these days!

melissa rohr said...

cool find! i am def. going to have to do this wednesday :)

adorable ornament by the way!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

I love this theme! Hope I can join in on the fun!