Hilarious! Last year my step-daughter's mother sent us one with all of us, and of course it was a snowball fight and she was the one who through the snowball that hit my hubby in the groin! ;) It was too funny!
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
10 comments:
That is hilarious!! I'll have to try this tomorrow. ;o)
Fricken Hilarious! I am soooooo going to try this!
Oh, so much fun! I'm so glad you found some of this crazy holiday cheer I'm trying to exude. Things like this are the reason I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
Thanks for the plug too. You Rock!
Um, and I think a couple of you guys just may have a career (right along with me) up at that north pole;)
Those are so great. No matter how many I see I think they are hilarious.
Hilarious! Last year my step-daughter's mother sent us one with all of us, and of course it was a snowball fight and she was the one who through the snowball that hit my hubby in the groin! ;) It was too funny!
I love these things! Can't help but laugh at everyone I see!
LOOOVE IT!
This is fun! :)
haha...TOO funny!!
I love these. We did one last year. SO funny!
Post a Comment