Yuck. I am super busy this week, trying to run a million errands, getting stuff ready for our neighborhood garage sale this weekend (I have a ton of stuff to sell), and my allergies are kicking my butt.
And it is Wordless Wednesday, and I've got nothin.
I probably won't post anything until this crazy weekend is over, so have a great rest of the week/weekend.
I also wanted to thank you all for your input on the sippy cup issue. I have decided that using the occasional sippy cup is not too terrible, and it is not worth fighting with Emmy and making a big issue over it. We do have a couple of those cups with straws, so I will probably let her use those for when we go out, and can use a big girl cup at meals. Thank you!
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
We have a "community" garage sale next weekend...hopefully the weather will cooperate.
Hope everything goes well for you this weekend!
I love having a garage sale once everything is ready, but the getting ready part is sooooo hard!
You may have some really great blog material after a weekend of "garage saling." I usually have many funny and not-so-funny stories.
Have a great weekend!
Good luck this week! I hope you get everything taken care of and your sale goes smoothly.
I know how you feel. I have a ton of stuff to do this week on top of work.
I really wanted to post something for Wordless Wednesday as well, but unfortunately nothing interesting has crossed my mind yet. I guess the day isn't over yet, maybe I'll think of something later...
Good luck with the garage sale!
good luck with the sale and thanks for the kind words on my blog. You're so right!!
A garage sale: the money is great but the getting prepared? Sucks. Bad.
Oh...I am so sorry about your garage sale - LOL! They are soo much work. I usually make about enough money to order pizza afterward. Maybe that's because I give away anything to anyone who looks the least bit desparate!
I'm blah with you! Pollen here in GA is killing me...we didn't have everything covered in yellow for weeks on end in California!
Good luck with your garage sale... I know how crazy hectic they can be, but it sure is nice to unload some of your old stuff and get a little cash for it.
Post a Comment