I have terrible willpower. I am on my second week of Weight Watchers and I hate it. I don't hate Weight Watchers in general - I just hate dieting. I am not really hungry, but I am having a mad craving right now for a pile of pancakes covered in gooey, sugary maple syrup.
As much as I hate it, it is working - I lost 4 pounds last week, which I am pleased about. How nice it must be for the skinny people of the world to be able to eat whatever they want... pizza, pancakes, cookies....yummy......
So, instead of eating these yummy things, I will blog about it instead. I am pretty sure that it won't help, but it is worth a try!
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You're doing a great job-me, not so much. I'm so proud of your 4 lbs!!!!! I had to buy fat jeans. FAT JEANS!!! Ok, I need to stop crying and expend those calories elsewhere.
Post a Comment