Random complaint for the weekend.....
Ever since Emmy was a baby, I have used washcloths to clean her hands and face after meals. I usually reuse the same cloth throughout the day, rinsing it of course, then use a new one every day or so. However, after a while, the washcloths get really stinky. The smell won't come out, even after they are fresh out of the dryer. It's just like a stinky dish sponge, and I HATE that smell. It stays on your hands, and if I use it on my kid, they smell like the stinky washcloth as well. So, when this happens, I throw the washcloth away and buy new.
The problem is that they seem to be getting stinky really fast now. I just bought new ones about 6 weeks ago, and they already stink. Am I overly sensitive to this stink, or is that normal? What do you guys do to clean your kids after meals? Maybe there is a better idea....
Have a great weekend!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hate that smell, too! Ugh.
I personally use baby wipes...unless they are really bad, then I'll use the wash cloth.
I always have wipes with me, so they're way convenient.
I have had the same problem too, but I have found a solution...when you wash them add bleach. If you don't like the bleach smell, throw them in with another load. It keeps the nasty smell to a minimum.
Post a Comment