And... I tried the most wonderful diet food ever made yesterday. I heard about it when I was attending Weight Watchers meetings a couple of years ago, but I never tried it. It is called No-Pudge Fudge Brownie mix, and it is truly wonderful, and it is fat free. All you do is add some fat free vanilla yogurt to the mix, and you get a whole pan of yummy, gooey, fudgey brownies, which are my favorite food... and being fat free, I can eat a couple and not wreck my diet. I highly recommend... YUM.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Pinkeye and Yummy Brownies
And... I tried the most wonderful diet food ever made yesterday. I heard about it when I was attending Weight Watchers meetings a couple of years ago, but I never tried it. It is called No-Pudge Fudge Brownie mix, and it is truly wonderful, and it is fat free. All you do is add some fat free vanilla yogurt to the mix, and you get a whole pan of yummy, gooey, fudgey brownies, which are my favorite food... and being fat free, I can eat a couple and not wreck my diet. I highly recommend... YUM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I looooove the no-pudge. They are hard to find at home and my friend Patty often sends them from Chicago for me.
I'm so proud of you with the WW. I've got to stick with it. My boyfriend is visiting this weekend and I'm going to be food naughty then, but then I'm back on the wagon. I'm considering South Beach for a few weeks to let my pants fit again...but is that not really solving the problem?
Post a Comment