Emmy loves her Cheetos!
Look at that orange Cheeto face...
What have we been up this week.....
- I went to the eye doctor today and my eyes were dilated. I am still not seeing very clearly even as I type this and the screen is kinda fuzzy. It is annoying.
- Still potty training. We have good days and bad days. Emmy has yet to go #2 in the potty, she saves it for when I put her diaper on at nap time.
- Speaking of nap time, she has not actually slept during nap time in 2 weeks. I keep putting her in the crib hoping that she will nap, but she just sits in there and sings. After a while she starts yelling, "Mommmeeee! Come get me up... me awake now.... Mommeeee....."
- We are still doing Weight Watchers, although the past 2 weeks have been rough. I have lost 7 pounds total, which isn't too bad for a month of dieting. Ray is doing awesome, he has lost 16 pounds.
- And I am still hungry...


1 comment:
That is awesome you guys, congrats on your success! BTW, what's up with your eyes?!
Post a Comment