Saturday, January 06, 2007

Emmy's Tattoo and Other Things...


Yesterday, the fun of the day was this temporary tattoo that Emmy got at Sunday School last week - it is a picture of a manger scene and it says "Happy Birthday Jesus". She thought that it was very cool, although she kept trying to wipe it off her arm.

My plan is to start potty training back up on Monday. We didn't do so well last week - we had too much going on. How is anyone supposed to potty train their toddler when they have stuff going on all the time? We had errands to run and people to visit, so having her wear her big girl panties all the time was not practical - not yet anyways. I am going to pick up some Pull-ups today at Target so that she can at least wear those when we are out of the house. Any advice anyone??
Luke is getting big so fast! He is now almost 8 weeks old, and is looking more like his sister every day. He is still fussy, but I have found that it seems that if I feed him more often, he is happier for longer periods of time. And I started giving him a couple of bottles of formula a day - I just couldn't keep up with his constant demand for nursing. I am going back to work this week, just a couple of nights a week, so Ray will have to give him formula while I am gone anyway.
I am rambling.... have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tatoo-she's a biker babe!

Anonymous said...

Haha love the tattoo!