Emmy loves her cartoons. And I usually end up watching them as well, although most of them drive me nuts. I have a few observations and questions about these shows....
Why is Caillou bald? Everyone else in his family has hair, even his baby sister. From what I can tell, he does not have a medical condition and he does not shave his head. He is 4 years old and bald.
How do the Higglys on Higglytown Heroes go to the bathroom? Since they regularly hop in and out of each other, and they store all kinds of junk inside their bodies, I don't see any sort of equipment needed too go to the bathroom.
Do the Little Einsteins have parents? I am not sure that I would let my 5-year old (no matter how smart he may be) fly all over the world in a rocketship every day with no parental supervision. That does not seem very safe.
Does Manny on Handy Manny get paid to fix all that stuff? He and his talking tools are always going above and beyond the call of duty, but the topic of payment never seems to come up. He also rarely pays for anything at Kelly's Hardware Store. Ray seems to think that Manny and Kelly are secretly in love. Maybe that has something to do with it...
Oh, and speaking of those talking tools, they eat food, but how do they go to the bathroom?
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This post had me cracking up! I have often wondered the some of the same things about these cartoons. Especially the Higglytown Heroes...Emma and Taylor watch it every AM...I thought it was wierd that they put random things inside their bodies (including each other). Plus thier arms dissappearing into their bodies, oh and that squirrel that hops on everyone's head.
I guess...
Hahaha - K color week next week? I'll post today or tomorrow colors for each day?
I have always wondered why Caillou was a bald...I thought he had cancer which is why I couldn't make fun of him for his lame song (that always gets stuck in my head.)
Have you ever watched Sagwa? That's my favorite b/c I love kitties!
Post a Comment