This morning I took Emmy to her very first gymnastics class. A couple of my friends had just started going with their little ones, and they convinced us to join - and we had a lot of fun. It is a Mom and Tot class, so we both get to run around and play. Emmy loved the trampoline, and she just had fun running around and playing with the other kids. I am always looking for things to do to get us out of the house, and I think that this will be a fun one!
Other than that.... nothing is going on. The holidays are obviously over, potty training continues, Luke is getting bigger, I am on Weight Watchers to lose the baby fat.
Emmy is supposed to be taking a nap. She hasn't been napping again - it seems like every few weeks, so will go through a 4-5 day period when she will not sleep. She just sits in her crib and talks. Right now, I can hear her on the baby monitor calling me, "Mommmeeee....where are you? Baby Pook's Mommy? Where are you?" Funny stuff...
I should probably go and get her up.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Aww that sounds like so much fun! baby pooks mommy! hahaha, that made my day!
Baby Pook's Mommy also made my day...that's the cutest thing ever.
I'm also doing WW...to get the beer fat off!!!
Post a Comment