Sunday, March 11, 2007

Birthday Weekend!

My birthday was yesterday - 27 years old! I had a really great weekend, thank you so much to all my friends and family for helping me celebrate!
On Friday, my friend Ashley C. took it upon herself to rearrange our schedule at work so that I could get out early and go out - which worked out perfectly. So Ashley C, Ashley aka Meow, Steve, and I went out for a few drinks Friday night. I had a lot of fun, and thanks to my friends for making my birthday special. And thank you Ashley for the birthday balloons and flowers - I love them!
I spent the afternoon on Saturday shopping with my mom and grandma. It was a beautiful day, and I had a nice time walking around and chatting with them. My parents got me a tree for our front yard, which we planted today. That night we went out to dinner at Red Robin with my family, and had a great time.
Ray's sister Stevie got me a gift certificate for www.blurb.com, so that I can turn my blog into an actual book - I am very excited about that, I had a chance to look over it a little bit yesterday and it is pretty cool. Thanks Stevie!






My balloons and flowers from Ashley. Emmy loves them too!













Ray planting my new baby tree! It is a Bradford Pear, so it should be very pretty as it grows and blooms!

3 comments:

photomommy said...

Happy Birthday, again! I'm glad you had a good weekend!

trudesign said...

I'm glad that you liked that! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Kate said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!

I'm glad that you had a great time!