I have been taking Emmy to a "Mom and Tot" gymnastics class every week since January, and she loves it! She gets to run around and play, and she especially loves the trampolines. Also, 4 of her friends from her Sunday School group also go to this class, and she loves being able to see them. I love it because I get to socialize with other adults for an hour, and then we all go out to lunch together afterwards, which is great. I finally remembered to bring my camera this week, so I took a few pictures. Most of them turned out fuzzy, but that is what happens when 10 2-year olds are running around playing.

Warming up! Everyone sits on a carpet square to do stretches.
Emmy is glaring at me because I am not sitting next to her.

One of Emmy's favorites! This is a long trampoline ramp that the kids run, hop, and walk down.

The kids also swing on the high bars and play on the big rope.

Emmy and Wynne bouncing on the trampoline.

Coach Kevin helping Emmy (and her teddy bear, who she refused to put down the entire time) go down the slide.

Emmy, along with a couple of other kids laying down under the slide. For some reason this is very entertaining!
3 comments:
SO cute!! It seems like that is a really fun chance to see the kids and hang out with some adults. Fun fun fun
I started taking Emma to Gymboree today...she had a ball!
That place looks really fun! I think it would be much better if you got to do the gymnastics too!!
Post a Comment