Not too much has been going on the past few days, so here is a bunch of little stuff....
Emmy has been very funny with the stuff she has been saying lately. Her new favorites are "in a minute" and "me too busy right now", which come in handy every time I ask her to do something. Also over the weekend, I told her that we needed to go to the store, and she said in a hopeful voice, "To Target??", which was very funny. That's my Target girl!
Yesterday, she put a laundry basket on her back and announced that she was a turtle. She also found this itty bitty magnifying glass was was walking around looking at stuff. She said that it "makes small things look bigger". Smart kid.
And she sings. All the time. She likes the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Jesus Loves Me. She also attempts to sing along with any song playing on the radio which is amusing as well.
Luke is just a happy baby. Usually, you can just make eye contact with him and his face turns to a happy, gummy grin.
I went to Tot Trade with my mom on Sunday, which was fun. Spent too much money, but got a ton of stuff, mainly clothes for the summer for both kiddies.
Hmmm.... not much else to write. It's been pretty boring. Hopefully I will have something fun to post soon....
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Not boring, I love those stories. :)
Post a Comment