Monday, March 05, 2007

Death to the Bee.....

I am sure that every parent can remember that one toy their kid had that was the loudest, most obnoxious toy ever. Just the sound of the toy gives us a headache, and I will hear that stupid music in my nightmares for a very long time.
I would like to thank Aunt Stevie once again for bringing this toy to our home. Of course, Emmy loves the bee, even though it has been dropped a few times, and the feet no longer move, and one of the feet broke off.
Tell me this is not annoying.... :)



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

photomommy said...

Man, that is bad. We have quite a few annoying toys around here that I wish would disappear!

KoernerVille said...

thank you for bringing that annoying sound to me at work.... GRRRR

Kate said...

It sort of has a "Godfather-esqe" sound to it. I am also not a fan!

trudesign said...

Hahahaha, thank you for making my day. This is my job to give Emmy annoying things. JK! I didn't really know how loud it would be. No more buying weird german toys off the internet! :)

photomommy said...

My Emma just saw the video...I think she wants that bee...but you can keep it... :)