It has been exceptionally warm here the past week or so, and since it is now in the mid 80's, I got Emmy's pool out. She was very excited because she got to wear her new Nemo swimsuit that I got at Tot Trade.
Showing off Nemo
Up close with the Emmers....
And, I am probably the only crazy person here who hasn't turned the AC on yet - I just can't... it's only March! It will be on all summer, and I just hate to do it now. We will just have to sweat it out...
Besides, I think that is is supposed to cool off tomorrow.


1 comment:
I can't complain about the weather that we've had here the last few days...we even hit 79 degrees on Monday! We had a cool front comin last night, so now we are only in the 50's...but it's getting better slow but sure!
Post a Comment