Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Self-Portrait Day, Plus a Few Other Things....


I have declared today self-portrait day! This is because I wanted Stevie to post a picture of her new haircut, so she had better do one too...... anyone else in???

And a few other things.... we put Pook in the Exersaucer over the weekend - he is still kinda small for it, but he liked it! Emmy is happy because she loves playing with that thing...
Emmy is doing okay with potty training. She still has good days and bad days, and usually still won't go #2 in the potty, but we are working on it...
Ray is out of town all week for work, which sucks. I hate being alone in the evenings. I went over to my parents' house last night for some company. I work tonight, and my friend Jeana and her daughter Wynne are coming over for a play-date tomorrow. Yay!
The weather is gorgeous. We spent most of the afternoon outside today. I got my car washed and vaccuumed. Emmy got bit by a fire ant and cried (beeeee......). Luke has been napping in his stroller most the afternoon, which is lovely, I was able to get a few things done.

A few more pictures....




Pooky in his Exersaucer














me and Pook - hooray for self-portrait day!














All 3 of us!

3 comments:

Kate said...

You guys are all so cute! And you haven't changed since high school young lady!!

trudesign said...

Such cute pics, i'll take mine when I get home I promise!

trudesign said...

Hey, I found a really cool thing, and its kinda cheap:

http://www.booninc.com/potty.html