I have broken my blog. Well, I guess it is still working, but my pretty header and such is gone. I am hoping that my wonderfully talented SIL Stevie can fix my header.... So, for now, just ignore the ugly pink mess, ok? :)
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
8 comments:
It must be fixed, because I see pretty!!! (and no pink blob)!
Yes, it is fixed, thank goodness! Thank you Stevie.... :)
Glad it's working again!
YAY for Stevie!
Glad everything is fixed again!
Your blog couldn't be ugly if it tried! :)
Your SIL ROCKS!
you blog still looks great!!!
I hope all of your stuff is in working order! That sucks :(
I left an award for you on my blog, and also tagged you for a meme!
Post a Comment