Just a quick update because I am exhausted....
We are still recovering from the pukey fun. Emmy is the only one who has not been sick yet, so I am really hoping that she does not get it. GROSS.
******************************************************
And from today...
I saw Pooky from across the room today, and it looked like he was eating something.
"What do you have in your mouth?" I asked him.
He pointed to his mouth. "Teeth."
Can't argue with that one....
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
I'm glad you're starting to feel better!! And I love Pooky's "teeth" answer! haha...that's great! :)
Glad everyone is on the mend!
Pook is hilarious!
Funny - sounds just like something that would come out of Avery's mouth!!!
*snort* The child does indeed have teeth in there.
Hope everyone stays on the mend!
So glad you guys are feeling better. :)
Kids sure tell it like it is, don't they?
Comment reply -
Avery only is fine with me brushing his hair because I have to spray it with water first to get it to lay down...he likes the idea of that so it makes it easier for him to agree to it!!!
From the mouth of babes, right?!
haha Love his answer.
I hope Emmy can dodge the bullet and that everyone continues to feel better.
We've had the pukeys too!
Yuck! So glad it's almost over for you all.
Don't you just love the funny things your kids say?! That's so cute!
Glad you are starting to feel better!
Pooky is so funny!!
Now that is one smart kid!
LOL! Smart one there ;)
Glad you are feeling better!!
glad to hear you all are staring to feel better. And I hope emmy doesn't get sick!
Post a Comment