Ray got home last night - and it is SO good to have him back! The kids were ecstatic to see him, and it was a great reunion. I can't wait to get our lives back to "normal" again!
However, now my precious laptop is broken. Ray says that I fried it. I still think that it might be his fault, being that it was working fine until he got home. ;)
I am using Ray's laptop right now and feeling very disconnected from the world right now... I will update soon!
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hooray for Ray being home! Woo-hoo!!!
Boo for fried computers. I believe it is Ray's fault too. It's the only plausible explanation.
Welcome home, Ray!
YAY!! I am so glad he is back here in SC!!! I am glad you guys are staying too!!!!
Enjoy your family being whole again. :) Hope you have your laptop fixed or replaced soon.
I'm glad to hear that Ray got home safely and that your family is together once again...how exciting! I hope your laptop gets fixed soon!
I am so happy for you that ray is back!!
Post a Comment