Monday, September 08, 2008

My Boy Loves his Ice Cream


Just like his mommy.... ;)

14 comments:

Kirsetin Morello said...

Gotta love a boy who knows what he likes!

On an entirely different note, you are so lucky to have a sister-in-law to help with the tech-stuff. I'm practically green with envy.

Anonymous said...

I hope that's what you look like after eating ice cream! ;)

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I totally meant "not what you look like after eating ice cream"!!!

Way to proofread, Chantelle!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Yummy!!!

Yup I do have to get out of the house too - the 3 of us usually go to my moms every weekend, and she goes with to help at the store, but we didn't go over this weekend. This is the first time I hit the store with just being the 3 of us! (In reply to your comment)!!!

Hope you are having a great day!!

Anonymous said...

E-Man and Pooky would make a great duo. *L* Although you might not be able to tell who is who after dessert. haha

Andrea said...

haha...he knows how to get the good stuff, huh? I'm an ice cream lover too...and probably my kids will be too! ;)

junglemama said...

He should be a poster child for ice-cream! How cute!

KoernerVille said...

So you eat your ice cream topless?

Dana said...

that is too funny.... he looks like he had a great time with his ice cream!

Bren said...

Ha, he is so cute with that mess! Now that's the way to eat ice cream!

Beth said...

I wish I could still eat ice cream like that....

Anna said...

Haha, so cute! He looks like he had a great time!

Kmommy said...

Oh yummy!! :) we love our ice cream around here too! :)

Danielle said...

Yummy!!!!