Friday, September 26, 2008

Photostory Friday - No Babies Allowed

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

Last night, Emmy and Daddy were playing. She was the princess, wearing her crown and all. Daddy was the king, even wearing a homemade crown made of notebook paper that Emmy had made (don't you wish I had a picture of that??)

Emmy and Daddy made rules for their kingdom. The first rule was that I had to use their titles when speaking to them - Princess Emmy and King Daddy.
The next rule Emmy created - no babies allowed. Then, in case there were any questions, Emmy made a sign to announce the rule:




This rule was really was not a problem, because Pooky was already in bed.

I love the sign.








The third rule was no mommies allowed. She did not make a sign for that. ;)


Have a great weekend!


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so creative! She must be so much fun to play with (when mommies are allowed).

Anonymous said...

No babies yeah well that's understandable, but no mommies? No mommies?! Poor mommy.

Cute sign though. :) Sounds like Princess Emmy and King Daddy had a good time.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

What a funny little girl!!!

tiarastantrums said...

ha ha - that would be my daughter - she would love to just be an only child!

Danielle said...

No Mommies!!haha very cute

trudesign said...

haha, that is SO cute!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

She just totally cracks me up. And daaaang, if she doesn't make total sense, right?

What an artiste!! :)

Dana said...

that is too stinkin cute.. such a clever little princess!

Chris said...

King Daddy has a nice ring to it. Save that no babies sign, that's a classic!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how like a girl! The sign is great. And hung with her LeapFrog letters, too.

Kmommy said...

LOL! Love the sign! How cute :)

Andrea said...

I love the no babies allowed picture! haha...that is SOO cute! And to answer your question about the Calliou chair...well, we actually found it at a garage sale for $1, and therefore, I'm not really sure where it actually came from! So I guess I can't really answer your question at all...sorry!! :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

And no mommies allowed sounds like nice guilt free break for mommy to me.

CJ Sweet said...

Glad you are all feeling better. That picture is too cute! Did you go make your own Mommy Kingdom and put your feet up for awhile? :-)

Bren said...

That is so cute! I love her sign. I need her to come make a few for my house.

Cecily R said...

What a creative kid! And I love that dad played along AND sported the crown!!!

She sounds like my daughter (who has also been known to make a sign or two like that one)...

Kirsetin Morello said...

I love that sign, too! That one has to go in the "save it for later" file, for sure.