Pooky is quite possibly the sweetest little guy ever - he is, and always has been, a happy, fun, and adorable kid.
Even as a newborn, he was easy. There was a couple of weeks that I was worried he would be colicky and fussy, like Emmy was, but he quickly got over the fussiness, and was then a good sleeper, good eater, a happy baby.
His favorite person is his older sister, Emmy. Most mornings, the first words out of his mouth are, "Where Emmy go?". He adores his big sister, and always has. He was up and walking at 9 1/2 months, only because, I believe, he wanted to play with Emmy. Pooky quickly went from walking, to running and climbing, and then teasing. He knows exactly what to do to annoy his sister (and she does the same to him) and I am certain I will have my work cut out for me over the years with the two of them.
Pooky is a lover of all things with wheels. Cars, trucks, tractors, and construction vehicles fascinate him. He can always be found lying in the middle of the floor, on his tummy, with a Matchbox car or two, driving them around, back and forth, across the carpet. He brings his favorite cars (currently a set of 3 race cars) to the dinner table, to the bathtub, to the car, and to his crib. When we are out, he chatters nonstop about every car and big truck he sees on the road.
Speaking of chattering, the boy talks a lot. His language has developed immensely over the past 2 months, and he amazes me every day with the new words that come out of his mouth.
Pooky is still his mama's little boy. He is my cuddler, very sweet, and comes running to me for kisses every time he falls or gets a bump (which being a very active toddler, happens several times a day). He loves to make people laugh, likes to be silly, and is always ready to EAT!
Pooky Bear, I love you more than I ever thought possible, or ever expected. I am sad knowing that your babyhood is quickly drawing to a close, and very soon you will be a "big boy". I am in no rush for you to grow up any more - if you could stay exactly the same as you are right now, I would be one happy Mama.
My sleepy newborn Pooky
Wearing Daddy's hat, 6 months old
At the playground, 15 months old
Now - my 2 year old Little Bud. Those beautiful brown eyes and mischievous smile melt my heart.
Happy birthday little guy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


13 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke!!!
Happy Birthday! Those pics are great! He's so cute!
Happy Birthday to Pooky!
Missy, I can't believe it's been two years already. I still remember getting your pregnancy announcement email...
:)
Happy Birthday little man! Time flies, huh? I love that sleepy picture!
WHAT?!?!?!
it's rowan's 1st birthday! have we gone all this time and not noticed that? or maybe we did and i just forgot, haha!
well happy birthday pook!
Awww happy birthday little man. :) He's adorable.
aw, happy birthday, Pooky!
It's amazing how fast time flies by, isn't it?
What a cutie...happy b-day Pooky!!
look how he's grown!! amazing to see those pictures.. you really do have such a handsome boy - you're in for some trouble!! lol
Happy Birthday Luke! It does not seem possible that you can already 2 years old. You are my sweet little guy and Grandma loves you..
Grandma Noski
Happy Birthday Pooky! You are a cutie for sure!
Happy Birthday Pooky!
Cute pictures! What a charmer!
Happy Birthday little Pooky! OMG you are going to be one heartbreaker some day.
Mom, he is gorgeous! Those pics are perfect! Good for you!
Post a Comment