Oh she is TOO cute!! I love this!!!! I am just impressed that she stands still for the camera - Avery runs like a wild man! Gives me hope that he will like pictures being taken again soon!
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
15 comments:
Ha ha! What a little diva! I love her pants...adorable!
She looks like she may have a career in the future. She has the moves down doesn't she. The star glasses are also cute.
Cover girl, work it girl, do a twirl! Haha remember that song?
She is adorable!
How cute is that?!?! She's a natural!
Simply lovely!
adorable!!
She's too cute! Little girls with big personality. :) And I love her chocolate milk pants. ;)
Oh she is TOO cute!! I love this!!!! I am just impressed that she stands still for the camera - Avery runs like a wild man! Gives me hope that he will like pictures being taken again soon!
Hmmm, I was thinking more of a rock star!
those are some sweet specs! I woul dhave made good use of those in my Kindergarten classroom during read the room time!
She is just TOO much!
WORK IT GIRL!
Oh wow, she is so cute (AND GROWING SO TALL)!
Those glasses are awesome! :)
Hannah Montana better watch out!
so, i accidentally deleted my blog =( and when i'm done being depressed about it i'll get a new one up and running-keep ya posted!
CUTE photos!
Post a Comment