Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pooky's Party

Today was Pooky's birthday party. The weather did not cooperate, and we did not have the bounce house. I was pretty disappointed, but the party was still great - the kids all had a blast (and there were a LOT of them running around!), my cake turned out great, the food was yummy, and Pooky received a bunch of new cars and tractors to play with - a successful party!




Singing "Happy Birthday" - Pooky wasn't too sure about all of us singing to him!






The cake - made by me! I think it turned out pretty good! Pooky seemed to like it - he kept saying "Bob! Bob!".








Presents! More cars!














Pooky and a friend reading a new book with Ray.












I had a fun time too. We have great friends and family, thank you everyone who was able to be here for my little guy's special day!

11 comments:

photomommy said...

Glad you still had a fun party. :)

The cake looks awesome! You are really getting good at that stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the rain didn't hold off for you, but it sounds like you had a great party. You did an amazing job on that cake.

junglemama said...

Happy birthday Pooky!

Mandy said...

You seriously made that cake??? It looks great! You are a better woman than I! Happy Birthday Pooky!!

Kate said...

That cake looks fantastic-Bob Bob!! It looks like it was fun despite the bad weather and Pooky looked so cute. You guys are such a cute little family!

Kirsetin Morello said...

I'm glad to hear the kids still had fun, despite the weather. I agree with the others - fantastic cake!! That looks like it took some serious time. I bet he loved it!

melissa rohr said...

what an awesome cake! i wish i had your talent ;)

looks like you guys had fun! sucks about the rain though.

Anna said...

Glad you had a great time! That cake is awesome!

Dana said...

you did such an amazing job with the cake.. it looked awesome... glad the party was fun!!!

Ashlee said...

You did a great job on the cake!
Glad Pooky had a great party!

kim said...

Happy Birthday, Pooky! Sounds like the party was a hit!