So, I am taking them on Wednesday to have portraits done, and I will probably use those photos for the Christmas card. Cool beans.
Except - I realized that I had no coordinating clothes to put them in. They have very few "dressy" clothes anyway, and nothing that remotely looked good together. So, I went out shopping with the intention of finding a nice red sweater or jumper for Emmy to wear, and a button down shirt for Pooky. Got Pooky's shirt - but could not find anything for Emmy to wear. She does already have both a plain red shirt and a nice white sweater, but I am not sure if they will look okay with Pooky's shirt.... and I do realize that probably either one is fine, but I am feeling panicky and am not sure what to do. So, I am asking you. Which short looks better with Pooky's red plaid shirt? Red or white? Or neither one?? Vote to the right, I need your help to decide!! This is important!!
(DISCLAIMER - I still get to pick whatever I want, but I am curious to see what y'all think!)


15 comments:
I voted white...I think that would be cute.
I can't believe you couldn't find anything for her! I always have a easier time finding stuff for the girls over Aaron.
I can't wait to see the photos, they'll be cute no matter what you choose!
white
Oh i like the red, nice and bright and seasonal - then again im just a huge red fan :)
I like the red. Red is my favorite color!
Red is Emmy's favorite color too...
Don't forget to vote on the right!
I leaned towards white but in the end voted red. I just think for the holidays that the red is much more festive. Pook's shirt would compliment Emmy's shirt if you pick red and Emmy's would compliment Pook's shirt if you went white. Either way I think they both will be cute. :)
white for sure! I voted!
I like the red :)
I like the red....makes it more Christmas-ie and less Valentine's Day.
Red, for less contrast.
But, honestly, I'd probably take both and have them take a few shots in each.
'Cause I'm easy like that, you know?
I like the white better.
I like the red. I think it looks more like Christmas!!!
I say go for the outfits on the right. White and light red may bring out the kids features better and will show up better against the background.
Red is more festive and white always washes my kiddos out- especially at dept. store places where the photo workers aren't really trained....JMO.
Good luck!
I definitely pick red.
:)
Having said that, I'm sure you can't wrong!
Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment