We did have a great Thanksgiving, we enjoyed dinner at my parents' house, and I did go out shopping on Friday morning (but not too early!).
Thanksgiving Day was gorgeous weather, and we took the kids outside around my parents' house for some pictures - still trying to get that Christmas card shot! And even though I did not get that "perfect" Christmasy shot of both the kids, we did get several cute photos, and I think that I will end up using a few of them as a 3 photo collage for my cards.
We are ready for Christmas!






9 comments:
I saw a cute photo in Ray's Flickr photostream that would make an adorable card. I'll comment on it to show you which one. :)
We had nice weather here, too which was great for us.
Glad you had a good Holiday. :)
I think the shots turned out really cute, i love the top one of there backs - then you have the shadow person creeping up on them. Don't know why i find that so funny lol
We got to play outside on Thanksgiving, too, which is strange in OH!
They are such cuties. I love that first one. :) We did card pictures last night. I actually didn't end up in tears...almost but I survived. It was not fun though.
Glad you guys had a great thanksgiving! Your pics are great. :o)
love the pics.... I am so ready for xmas too.. I can't wait - I love this time of year!!!
I love those shots! They turned out great!
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! :)
How sweet are these pics!!! I love that first one!
Such great pictures!
Post a Comment