Needless to say, no pictures were taken today. I am soooo frustrated, because Pooky has been impossible to photograph over the last couple of months, and I am feeling desperate to get something decent for Christmas cards. I did reschedule for next week to try again but am feeling very doubtful that it will go any better. Ray is going to try and get some shots this weekend so hopefully I can at least get something for the fricken Christmas card that I am going to get no matter what it takes...
In the meantime, happy Turkey Day everyone! I am so thankful for all I have been blessed with.
Pooky's Thankgiving PJ's - his shirt reads "Who are you calling Turkey? which cracks me up..
My Emmy princess
mmmmm, pie....
(never mind my messy oven, with great pie comes great messes)
Finally, Emmy made this at church last week. It is a hand turkey, and her Sunday School teacher asked her what she was thankful for, and Emmy said, "I am thankful for my doggie, Chocolate (her Webkinz dog), my Mommy and Daddy, and all of the trees."
All of the trees. I love that kid.
Happy Thanksgiving!


7 comments:
Sorry you had bad luck with the photos. Seriously, my best advice is to snap away at home...sometimes the best shots are informal, candid ones.
Capture your kids in their normal environment, you're likely to get more of their personalities.
Look at me, sounding all professional. :)
Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs to you all!
Aww. I'm sorry pictures were hard. I hope next week goes better.
I love the pictures. Especially the jammies.
new temp blog up (still hoping i'll get the other one back)
it's: http://ourlovedevine.blogspot.com/
happy thanksgiving to you and your family!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! =)
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)
Hope you had a yummy, fun and messy thanksgiving! :o)
Missy-
When Claire was 2 we have 1 photo of her (from Sears) which was to be a shoot for Cmas and bday but she wigged out. In the photo, she is crying, snotting, blubbering and eating a lollipop just so I could have a picture. Liam is in the same horrible stage and I am determined to just take a great (or not so great) shot at home around the tree with my own camera for cards. Less hassle, stress and money!
Good luck, though!
Post a Comment