Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ABC Magnets

Just before lunchtime today, Emmy was being... well, a 2 year old. She yanked all of her ABC magnets off the refridgerator and dropped them on the floor. Then she proceeded to start throwing the magnets across the kitchen. After dirty looks from me and a threat to be spanked if she didn't quit, she stopped. She went and sat under the dining room table and pouted for a minute, which I ignored.
A few minutes later she got up and started putting her magnets back on the fridge. I was getting lunch ready at this point, and I turned around to thank her for picking up the magnets. She had put 3 magnets back up on the fridge and was heading across the kitchen to retrieve the ones she had thrown. Then I noticed that the 3 magnets on the fridge were H, U, and G. Hug. Obviously Emmy can't spell, but I had to stop what I was doing right then and give her a big hug. I wasn't mad at her anymore. She is too sweet.




As for this picture, she insisted that I take a picture of her "eet" this morning. :)

2 comments:

KoernerVille said...

I think it was a sign..... She can't talk but she can Spell!

trudesign said...

haha, that is so freaking cute!