ha ha ha...good luck! I'm heading up the same road with Taylor myself...although it's going to prove to be a bigger ordeal that it was with Aaron, with the autism and everything. I've been reading articles on the internet about potty training autistic children and most aren't getting potty trained until they are between 4 and 6 (sometimes older!) Maybe she'll do ok, with time...I just don't want to have to train 2 at once, or Emma before Taylor!!
I don't have kids but I know way too much at this point. One of my best girlfriends sent me this email today "Alexa pooped in her potty for the first time today. She was very scared but in the end she seemed happy"
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
4 comments:
ha ha ha...good luck! I'm heading up the same road with Taylor myself...although it's going to prove to be a bigger ordeal that it was with Aaron, with the autism and everything. I've been reading articles on the internet about potty training autistic children and most aren't getting potty trained until they are between 4 and 6 (sometimes older!) Maybe she'll do ok, with time...I just don't want to have to train 2 at once, or Emma before Taylor!!
oh...I forgot...love the new pic!!!
Can I use it too?
I don't have kids but I know way too much at this point. One of my best girlfriends sent me this email today "Alexa pooped in her potty for the first time today. She was very scared but in the end she seemed happy"
Cracked me up!!
Post a Comment