Since my world will not just be Emmy's wold anymore, it will be Emmy and Luke's, I need a new name for my blog. I have been thinking about it for a while and so far have come up with nothing. I am hoping that someone out there might have a suggestion.....??
Also, Everyone reading this needs to click on this link, Ray's Blog. My darling husband has posted a short video clip of Emmy titled "The Adventures of the Shortbus Kid" (or something like that). It is pretty funny, even if my kid is a dork. :) I mean that in the most loving way possible...
As a complaint, Blogger is driving me nuts today. It has taken me several tries to write this post because I keep getting errors, and I am having trouble commenting on other blogs. So, if you try to comment on this post and it won't let you.... curse at Blogger and try again tomorrow, because I really need help finding the perfect new title for my blog.
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hmm something with the shortbus kids or something? I'll keep thinking about it!
I like the shortbus kids...its pretty funny.
boy, i just don't know either
How 'bout "The Adventures of Emmy and Luke" or "Koerner's Korner" (i couldn't resist!) or "The Adventures of the Shortbus Kids" (we can't really classify Luke as a short bus kid already, can we? well, Ray is his dad...J/K)
I'll keep thinkin', too...
Hey Missy I have the perfect name. I think you should call it "Kids in the Korner" I say that because, when Ray was living in Florida when he was just a wee lad:):):), Marian used to get calls for Mrs Keorner and they always pronounced it Corner. It used to make her so mad. But that is just my suggestion. Good luck. Aunt Mo
Post a Comment