Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pooky's 18 Month Portraits

We had Pook's portraits taken this evening at my most favorite place, Portrait Innovations. I had told the photographer up front that I did not plan on buying a zillion pictures (like I normally do) so not to waste her time switching between 10 different backdrops and props like they normally do. So, she only took about 20 pictures, and of course they were all gorgeous, and I still ended up with a zillion pictures. A few favorites...

12 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness....those are SO cute!

Milk Mama said...

No way! I posted my daughter's 18 month photos (my hubby took them...) Happy 18 months to Pooky!!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

How cute.... I love to take my kids to get pictures made, but I have THE hardest time picking out the ones I want!!! I have yet to try Portrait Innovations, but hear they do an excellent job!!

Kate said...

Three things.

1.) He is adorable and those pics are great.

2.)check out this link: http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/05/21/funny-pictures-how-stupid-u-look/

3.) I also love Gun Lake and hope you have an awesome time. Last time I was there I tipped over a canoe with Nikki and Jessy and thought I would die. Oh how I miss it.

Toni said...

Those are ADORABLE! I always end up with a zillion pics no matter what!

junglemama said...

He looks great!

Life As I Know It said...

Oh my gosh, how cute are those?!?

Dana said...

sooo cute.. he is too adorable.. I love that stripped polo shirt..

Ashlee said...

I can never seem to go to a portrait studio and spend less than 200 dollars? What's up with that? I think I went into the wrong profession!

I can see what you bought a zillion pics...each on of these is so stinking adorable!

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy in the pics!!

Missy said...

ashlee - I didn't spend quite that much, but it was still more than I had wanted to. But like my usband said - they are only young once, so I guess that they are worth every penny.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome, Missy!! Pook is an adorable little boy!