Saturday, May 03, 2008

Weekend Poop Story

Like a lot of mommies out there, I know a lot about poop, and I am definitely not afraid to talk about it. For the past 3 days, Pook has had the grossest, neon orange poops I have ever seen. It wasn't that I was worried about it, it was just a bit unusual. And he really hadn't eaten anything unusual that would be causing such a strange color.

Then I opened the fridge and found the culprit:

Pooky is now cut off from Orange Mango Juicy Juice.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

haha...poop stories are great...and why is it that once we become moms it's all of a sudden okay to talk about poop at the dinner/supper/breakfast table?! ha. :)

junglemama said...

Stay away from Lucky Charms too. They give off a nice shade of pea green. :)

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I am not a mom, but I still love the poop stories. :)

And that is a riot.

Just sayin'. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up over here!!! Can't even tell my own "poop" story!

Kate said...

You certainly got a "harvest surprise" in his diaper.

I've decided Harvest is just a baby poop color. My dad has a baby poop brown car when I was in college and he would always shout "It's Autumn Harvest!"