Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WW - Can't Wait for Vacation!

Not-so-Wordless Wednesday - as I mentioned a couple of days ago, we leave for Michigan this weekend, and I am really looking forward to it! One of my favorite places up there is Gun Lake, and I am hoping to get up there for a day or two to relax. And Emmy keeps talking about going for a boat ride.
I found these pictures of the lake in 2003.

4 more days to go! YAY!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the SPF 50! You get really burned on the water. Have a great trip.

Life As I Know It said...

Have fun - looks beautiful!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Wave to me as you pass by Indiana, OK?

Pack some warm clothes.....

Anna said...

Looks so peaceful! Have fun!

Andrea said...

How fun!! I love lakes/ beaches etc.!! I hope you have a super time!

junglemama said...

I'm sure you guys will have a blast!

Kellan said...

Hope you have a great trip. We are going to the lake for the long weekend and I'm looking forward to that too!

Take care- Kellan

Dana said...

i soooo need a vacation.. I can'r wait for the warm weather and the beach!!

Love yourt pics - looks so relaxing...

Danielle said...

Looks beautiful! I need a vacay desperately!

Anonymous said...

Looks very inviting!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Have a wonderful time and be safe... We are heading down to Lake Murray (Newberry County - I think)for the long weekend!!!