Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend in Review

Another weekend has flown by, to be followed by a busy week. We are getting ready for another vacation, this time to Michigan for a week to visit family and friends, and also to attend a friend's wedding. My whole family is going, including my parents and sister. We leave on Saturday, and I can't wait.
This past Saturday, we spent the day at a friend of Ray's from work, and enjoyed a yummy shrimp boil, and the kids had fun running around and jumping on a big trampoline. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we had a fun time. A few pictures can be found here, on our friend Kim's blog. Yesterday, we went to church, then lunch with friends at my favorite place, Q-Doba Mexican Grill (kids eat free on Sunday!). After lunch, I met up with my mom and sister, who is here from Florida and went shopping. And... that was it. My whole weekend.
And this week, we just have lots of little things going on. I will be busy so I don't know if I will blog much. Happy Monday!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I love boils! Sounds like a fun, busy weekend!

Anna said...

I'm so jealous that you are going to Michigan. I grew up there and miss it so much!

Dana said...

nice weekend.... They do go too fast don't they?

Andrea said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend...and another vacation! Yay! :) I hope you have a great time!!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

You do sound busy! Have fun at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really fun and busy weekend!

Kate said...

Sounds like fun-I checked out the pictures too!

I also love Qdoba. So tasty. Have fun in Michigan-how I miss it so.

Ashlee said...

It seems like Saturday and Sunday are here and gone before you have time to blink your eyes!

Oh I love Mexican food! It's my fav. Q-Doba sounds so yummy!!!