Looks like the cloth diapers are a hit at your household. Glad to hear things are working out. BTW, when were you planning to tell me about your upcoming trip?? :)
I'm Missy, mommy to Emmy(8), Luke(6), Aiden(3), and Rachel (1). I am married to Ray. My husband and I were born and raised in a small town in Michigan, moved to South Carolina for 6 years, and now just recently moved back to our hometown. I love my family, I love to eat, like to do laundry, wish I could sew, and I am always ready for naptime. My life is crazy busy and I love it that way! ............................................
Why Bees and BooBoos? Those were two of Emmy's favorite words around the time I started this blog... seemed appropriate. :)
11 comments:
LOL... I love those hanging diapers.. Oh so very cute!! :0
Happy WW
Great picture. I love it!
That brings back memories! My mom did a lot of that, too.
You can find mine at:
http://rtmm.blogspot.com/2008/05/wordless-wednesday-19.html
I love seeing clothes hanging on a line.
I am SO impressed with the diapers! Good for you!!!! Better for baby AND the environment!
yay for cloth diapers!! And I just love hanging my laundry outside...it smells so nice and fresh afterwards!
Great Pic...is this your backyard....???? If it is, I'm so jealous!! Lucky duck!
Looks like the cloth diapers are a hit at your household. Glad to hear things are working out. BTW, when were you planning to tell me about your upcoming trip?? :)
Amber - yes this is my backyard. We love it!
Andrea - I told Mike about the trip! We will be there soon!
Gorgeous. :) And I'm clothes line envious. I must go badger my husband again.
I cannot wait to get a house and garden to hang my diapers in (oh wait
need to get the diapers to lol)
Post a Comment